Dorchester is one of Nebraska's best communities under 1,000 -- and it is getting noticed for the right reasons. Consider what our community has to offer:
- A new K-12 school, built in 2008, with smaller class sizes and a school budget surplus.
- A clean, peaceful, safe community.
- A new water tower and sewer infrastructure.
- The lowest school property tax levy in Saline County.
- Affordable living.
- One of the largest agri-businesses headquarters (Farmers Cooperative) in the state.
- Friendly, helpful neighbors.
- A 10-minute drive from employers in Crete, Milford and Seward. And just 25 minutes to Lincoln. Located next to two major highways and near I-80.
Today, we showcase the latest Dorchester home available right now. And it's a dandy! Just a half-block west of the school, its backyard is the peaceful Nerud Field (football field and baseball diamond). The home is on a paved street with easy access to the highways. If you're ready to call Dorchester home, we encourage you to take a look. Make Dorchester your home and grow with our community.
602 W 9th St.: Small town living at its best. Invite the neighbors to cheer on the home team from the your backyard, which has been beautifully landscaped. Three large bedrooms up include a master suite with a full bath and hers and hers closets. The laundry room is right off of the garage and offers a place for coats and boots. The mostly finished basement with egress in the family room, has a 4th, n/c bedroom. This home has been well loved and it shows throughout. Built in 1995.
Click here for this home listing. Pictures of the home may be seen here.