October has come and gone, just like that. Luckily, the pleasantly warm weather has made this month one to remember.
Take a stroll through our town of Dorchester, vibrant with its colors, and you will find some creative autumn decorations and Halloween displays.
In fact, several residents have commented at the number and quality of this year's autumn and Halloween season displays in town.
Since today is Halloween, we are naming the best decorated homes inside Dorchester's village limits.
- First Place: 812 Washington Ave. (Main Street)
- Second Place: 813 Stephens St.
- Third Place: 505 W. 9th St.
- Honorable Mention: 207 E 9th St.
- Honorable Mention: 810 Sumner St.
- Honorable Mention: 1102 Stephens St.
To all our readers, Happy Halloween.