Dorchester and the surround area has a lot going for it.
Just consider what Dorchester has to offer:
- A new K-12 school with some of the state's best educators.
- A clean, safe community.
- A new water system and new sewer system.
- The lowest school tax levy in the county -- and one of the lower property rates in southeast Nebraska.
- Affordable cost of living.
- Headquarters for one of the state's largest agri-businesses (Farmers' Cooperative).
- Friendly, helpful neighbors.
925 County Road 1600, Dorchester: Beautifully updated 2 story home. 4.65 acres. You will be impressed as you walk into the fabulous eat in kitchen and formal dining room. Tastefully done. Class with a capitol C. First floor laundry room. Spacious living room with impressive windows. Character throughout. First floor bedroom. Four more bedrooms upstairs. Master bedroom has darling wall of windows and walk in closet. Wrap around porch will insure hours of enjoyment. Patio located on west side of home perfect for sitting and watching sunsets. 2 1/2 stall garage. New roof on house and garage. Four nostalgic outbuildings takes you back in time. Wonderful country setting, nestled in among bean fields and corn fields. Peaceful easy feeling. 4 1/2 miles south of Hwy 33. Turn south at Pleasant Hill sign. This is the type of home that makes Nebraska the place they call "The Good Life." Click here.