Dorchester is a great town and it's getting noticed for all the right reasons.
Just consider what Dorchester has to offer:
- A new K-12 school.
- A peaceful and safe community.
- A new water tower and upgraded sewer system.
- The lowest school tax levy in the county.
- Affordable cost of living.
- One of the largest agri-business employers (Farmers Cooperative) in the state.
- Good people for neighbors.
- A 10-minute drive from Crete and Seward. And only 30 minutes to Lincoln. Located next to two highways and minutes from Interstate 80.
We've heard from many readers who've said they would like to move to Dorchester, if only homes were available.
Today, we showcase the latest Dorchester home available right now.
If you're ready to call Dorchester home, we encourage you to take a look.
A lot of house for the money! Seated at the north end of Dorchester's storied main street boulevard, this amazing home has three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with wood floors, open stairway and beautiful woodwork with crown molding in the huge living room and formal dining room. It is located on large corner lot with fenced yard. Improvements include new furnace, siding and roof. Click here for more information.