Dorchester is a great town and it's getting noticed for all the right reasons. Just consider what Dorchester has to offer:
- A new K-12 school.
- A peaceful and safe community.
- A new water tower and upgraded sewer system.
- The lowest school tax levy in the county.
- Affordable cost of living.
- One of the largest agri-businesses (Farmers Cooperative) in the state.
- Good people for neighbors.
- A 10-minute drive from many employers in Crete and Seward. And only 30 minutes to jobs in Lincoln. Located next to two highways and minutes from Interstate 80.
Today, we showcase the latest Dorchester home available right now. If you're ready to call Dorchester home, we encourage you to take a look.
609 Franklin Ave.: If you like small town living and classic, WWII-era homes, this is the house for you. Much larger than it looks! More than 1,600 sq. ft. Has four bedrooms and nice updates, including newly remodeled bathroom, brand new a/c, interior paint, new roof and will soon have new siding. Has partially finished basement for added living space. This is ready to move into and has a two-stall detached garage. Reduced. Click here for more information.