Dorchester is a great small town. And we're getting noticed for all the right reasons. Just consider what Dorchester has to offer:
- A brand new K-12 school.
- A clean, peaceful and safe community.
- A new water system and new sewer system.
- The lowest school tax levy in the county.
- Affordable cost of living.
- One of the largest agri-businesses (Farmers Cooperative) in the state.
- Friendly, helpful neighbors.
- A 10-minute drive from many employers in Crete and Seward. And only 30 minutes to jobs in Lincoln. Located next to two highways and minutes from Interstate 80.
Today, we showcase the latest Dorchester home available right now. If you're ready to call Dorchester home, we encourage you to take a look. Make Dorchester your home and grow with our community.
1013 Washington Ave.: If you like small town living, this is the house for you. On a paved street. This home will be up for auction on Wednesday,June 25, 2014, at 7 p.m.
Auction will be held at the property -- 1013 Washington Ave. 2013 Real Estate taxes —$813.60. Built in 1901 with 1464 sq. ft., this house has 3 bedrooms and large kitchen. Roof is 3 years old, A/C is approx. 6 yrs. and furnace is 10-12 yrs. Is located on corner lot with a 2 stall garage. Call for appointment to view and more details. Terms: 20% down the day of the auction. Balance due at closing, on or before July 28, 2014. Click here for more information.