Dorchester is one of Nebraska's best communities under 1,000 -- and it is getting noticed for the right reasons. Consider what our community has to offer:
- A new K-12 school, built in 2008, with smaller class sizes and a school budget surplus.
- A clean, peaceful, safe community.
- A new water tower and sewer infrastructure.
- The lowest school property tax levy in Saline County.
- Affordable living.
- One of the largest agri-businesses headquarters (Farmers Cooperative) in the state.
- Friendly, helpful neighbors.
- A 10-minute drive from employers in Crete, Milford and Seward. And just 25 minutes to Lincoln. Located next to two major highways and near I-80.
Today, we showcase a Dorchester home available right now. And the price has just been significantly reduced to just over $80,000! Just southwest of the city park, this home is only five walking blocks from the Dorchester School. If you're ready to call Dorchester home, we encourage you to take a look. Make Dorchester your home and grow with our community.
203 W 7th St.: Ranch house for sale in Dorchester. Updates include newer siding, windows, roof and doors throughout on the main level. Over 2,000 square feet with main level and basement. Located on a corner lot with a chain link fence. City park sits catty corner to this property. Built in 1974.
Click here for this home listing. Pictures of the home may be seen here.