Dorchester has a lot going for it -- especially if you prefer living in a safe, friendly, closely knit and affordable community that has much potential for the future. Consider what Dorchester has to offer:
- TOP-NOTCH SCHOOL: A new K-12 school with some of the state's best educators. The lowest school tax levy in the county -- and one of the lower property rates in southeast Nebraska.
- QUALITY OF LIFE: Extremely safe town. New water system and sewer system. Near two major highways.
- LOWER COSTS: Affordable cost of living. The cost of housing in Dorchester is 41% lower than the national average.
- KEY BUSINESS: Headquarters for one of the state's largest agri-businesses (Farmers' Cooperative).
- GEOGRAPHIC ADVANTAGE: A quick drive to jobs in Crete and Seward, and only 30 minutes to Lincoln, Dorchester is 10 minutes from Interstate 80. Yet all the advantages of a small town.
Today, we are showcasing the latest Dorchester homes available right now.
If you're ready to call Dorchester home, we encourage you to take a look and make an offer.
- 913 Fulton Ave.: Located on the east side of town in a nice neighborhood, this home is for sale by owners Bret and Amanda Cerny. We spotted it on our Facebook page. It is billed as a two bedroom, one office and one bathroom home. Phone number unknown.
- 203 W. 7th St.: Ranch house for sale. Updates include newer siding, windows, roof and doors thru out on the main level. Over 2,000 square feet with main level and basement. Located on a corner lot with a chain link fence. City park sits catty corner to this property. Year built: 1974. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms. See more here.