Dorchester is getting noticed for all the right reasons. Just consider what Dorchester has to offer:
- A new K-12 school.
- A peaceful and safe community.
- A new water tower and upgraded sewer system.
- The lowest school property tax levy in the county.
- Affordable cost of living.
- One of the largest agri-business employers (Farmers Cooperative) in the state.
- Good neighbors.
- A 10-minute drive from Crete and Seward. Only 30 minutes to Lincoln. Located next to two highways and 10 minutes from Interstate 80.
We've heard from many readers who've said they would like to move to Dorchester, if only homes were available.
Today, we showcase a quality investment property. For those who want to downsize, this home would be ideal -- to live in one half and rent the other. We encourage you to take a look.
806 Lincoln: Newly remodeled into a duplex. The main level offers a spacious 2 Bedroom unit with large Living Room, Kitchen and Bath/Laundry. The upper level has its own entrance with studio type apartment. Has vinyl siding, newer interior paint, flooring and much more. Great investment, or live in one unit and have the other make the house payment.