The village of Dorchester has a lot going for it, if you prefer living in a safe, clean, friendly and affordable community.
Just consider what Dorchester has to offer:
- A new K-12 school with some of the state's best educators.
- A clean, safe community.
- A new water system and new sewer system.
- The lowest school tax levy in the county -- and one of the lower property rates in southeast Nebraska.
- Affordable cost of living.
- Headquarters for one of the state's largest agri-businesses (Farmers' Cooperative).
- Friendly, helpful neighbors.
However, one challenge facing Dorchester is available housing. Since the Dorchester Times has been in operation, we've heard from many readers who've said they would like to move to Dorchester, if only homes were available.
Today, we are showcasing the latest Dorchester homes available right now. If you're ready to call Dorchester home, or it's time for you to move back to your hometown, we encourage you to take a look and make an offer. Make Dorchester your home and help our community reach its full potential.
Click here to see the current homes for sale in Dorchester and the surrounding area.