Who in the Dorchester area is delinquent on their property taxes?
Well, the good news is there aren't many. In fact, Dorchester in 2015 has the best record of any community in Saline County for on-time property taxpayers. (That's right, Saline County -- Dorchester taxpayers are best when it comes to timely payments.)
However, there are five properties in town and one in the nearby countryside that are late on their property taxes. Here they are:
- DORCHESTER VILLAGE LOT 477 -- AMOUNT: $133.56
- DORCHESTER VILLAGE LOT 682 -- AMOUNT: $444.18
- DORCHESTER VILLAGE ALL OF LT 802 and N 1/2 LT 803 -- AMOUNT: $672.60
- DORCHESTER VILLAGE LOT 1057 and S 36' OF LT 1058 -- AMOUNT: $552.68
- DORCHESTER VILLAGE 2ND ADD. W 10' OF S 80' LT 4 BLK 11 -- AMOUNT: $184.20
- DORCHESTER PRCT N 1/2 NE 1/4 (EX. PARCEL 34, 37, 38) SEC 12-8-3 72.01 ACRES -- AMOUNT: $2,684.44
Why should you care? Pay these taxes on these delinquent properties, and you could eventually become the owner at a bargain price.
For more information, see the County Treasurer's website here.