Dorchester is a great town and it's getting noticed for all the right reasons. Just consider what Dorchester has to offer:
- A new K-12 school.
- A peaceful and safe community.
- A new water tower and upgraded sewer system.
- The lowest school tax levy in the county.
- Affordable cost of living.
- One of the largest agri-businesses (Farmers Cooperative) in the state.
- Good neighbors.
- A 10-minute drive from many employers in Crete and Seward. And only 30 minutes to Lincoln. Located next to two highways and minutes from Interstate 80.
Today, we showcase the latest Dorchester home available right now. If you're ready to call Dorchester home, we encourage you to take a look.