Dorchester is a great small town and it's getting noticed for all the right reasons. Just consider what Dorchester has to offer:
- A brand new K-12 school.
- A clean, peaceful and safe community.
- A new water system and new sewer system.
- The lowest school tax levy in the county.
- Affordable cost of living.
- One of the largest agri-businesses (Farmers Cooperative) in the state.
- Friendly, helpful neighbors.
- A 10-minute drive from many employers in Crete and Seward. And only 30 minutes to jobs in Lincoln. Located next to two highways and minutes from Interstate 80.
Today, we showcase the latest Dorchester home available right now. If you're ready to call Dorchester home, we encourage you to take a look. Make Dorchester your home and grow with our community.
203 W 8th St.: If you like small town living -- and affordable living -- this is the house for you. Two bedrooms, two baths, built in 1992. Kitchen opens up to the dining area. Laundry room on the first floor, full basement, located on a corner across from the park.
Click here for more information.