Dorchester is a great town and it's getting noticed for all the right reasons. Just consider what Dorchester has to offer:
- A new K-12 school.
- A peaceful and safe community.
- A new water tower and upgraded sewer system.
- The lowest school tax levy in the county.
- Affordable cost of living.
- One of the largest agri-businesses (Farmers Cooperative) in the state.
- Good people for neighbors.
- A 10-minute drive from many employers in Crete and Seward. And only 30 minutes to jobs in Lincoln. Located next to two highways and minutes from Interstate 80.
Today, we showcase the latest Dorchester home available right now. If you're ready to call Dorchester home, we encourage you to take a look.
404 W 11th Street: If you like small town living, this is the house for you. All new inside and out! Owner has updated the interior with new kitchen, bath, plumbing, flooring and paint. Has new windows, vinyl siding, a/c, furnace, roof and gutters. This is ready to move into and has four possible bedrooms, with one of them being on the main floor, along with the laundry. Located on a very large corner lot with new two stall garage and plenty of room to add a shop or out building.
Click here for more information.