Monday, June 22, 2009

Elvis Returns At June 28 Tabor Event

The king is back! The members of Tabor Lodge are hosting a creative fundraiser for the restoration of their building. Area residents are urged to dress in their best 50s, 60s, or 70s attire and participate in a fabulous evening of great music performed by Elvis tribute artist Joseph Hall.

The concert is set for this Sunday, June 28, from 5-7 p.m. Doors will open at 3 p.m. for first-come seating. Food and drink will be available for purchase.

Tickets are $20 each. Children 10 and under are available to the first 50 requests at $10 each. Tickets may be purchased by contacting any of the following individuals:
  • Judy Daniel: 826-5550
  • Marilyn Clark: 826-5312
  • Marlene Stehlik: 826-2595
  • Pam Fuller: 946-4051
  • Laura Sysel: 946-6961
  • Loren or Judy Vyhnalek: 946-4011
For those unable to attend, contributions for the Tabor Hall renovation can be mailed to:

Gaylen Sysel
Tabor Lodge treasurer
985 State Hwy 15
Dorchester, NE 68343

2 comments:

  1. If you are able to attend I would STRONGLY encourage it. I have seen "Elvis" twice and the concert is wonderful. I was not even a huge Elvis fan and I loved it. It is well worth the money. My mother and mother-in-law also loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a must see artist for any Elvis fan. His tribute is AWESOME!!! I saw him in January for the Fairbury post prom fund raiser and was truly amazed by his performance. He's got the voice & moves like no other. And he made my night by singing to me & presenting me with a silk scarf just like Elvis did. Long live the King!!!

    ReplyDelete

Village Dweller checks all reader comments to determine if they are appropriate for print.